Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello beautiful weather!

I can't begin to describe the weather we've had this week. Beautiful!!! We're heading into the 90's for the weekend tho. Hot Hot Hot!

I am going to paint my patio table and chairs TODAY while it's not a million degrees, but I am sceerd to start. Just because I'm a waffler and am unsure I really like the color. Dork I am. TODAY, I will paint TODAY...there, maybe now I will really get it done.

Let's get the rule out of the way so I can go paint TODAY
RULE 56: Limit your snacks to unprocessed plant foods.
Americans have steadily increased their calorie consumption by about 500 calories per day. A lot of it from snacks and biggie this and that. As I posted previously try to snack on fruit, veggies and nuts. Yummy stuff!

CIAO! I'm off to paint...really!

No comments: