Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Long time no see!

Sorry for the non posting, just needed a break from food accountability. Ha, that's what graduation and birthday parties will do for you. But I'm back on track this week. And even tho I haven't been eating clean these last 2 weeks I finally broke the 20 pound mark so I guess it's not all bad.
Nancy and I went to the Midland farmers market and it was super! I bought farm fresh eggs, maple syrup and a few plants. The eggs were fantabulous!
I've been gorging on fresh eggs as a wonderful friend gave me another dozen the next day...mmmm I've had eggs every which way LOL.
I am hoping to get to more farmers markets in the next few weeks. I have heard Flint and Ann Arbor have really nice markets. And I have never been to the Eastern Market in Detroit so that is definitely on my agenda.

Enough about that...here's a new rule!

RULE 54: "Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper."
Some researchers say a calorie is a calorie no matter when consumed. I have my doubts so I try not to eat a big meal late in the day. If I eat late at night I feel the meal just sits there, for sure it gives me heartburn. I always feel better eating a good breakfast with lot's of little meals during the day. Works for me.

1 comment:

Erick Moreta said...

neat! I got a PSN code from a card and it was valid! I got it from http://freepsnforever.com - See more at: http://freepsnforever.com/#sthash.ifVj4RWB.dpuf