Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's camping season!

Lily and I are heading camping for a few days. This will be her first trip. I'm sure she's not going to like the leash thingy after having free roam of our huge yard heehee. I can't wait to see if she'll like the beach and water. And I usually don't like camping before Memorial Day because of the weather, but I have been getting stir crazy and need to get away. I'll pack a winter coat and a pair of shorts LOL. Lovely Michigan.

Are you hungry for a rule? Cool...here's the next...
Rule 53: Serve a proper portion and don't go back for seconds.
You really lose control of portion size when you double up....maybe wait a few minutes before deciding on seconds, you might realize you don't really want that extra portion. This has worked well for me.

Thanks for your comment Kathy!

I probably won't post til I get back, but watch facebook for photos of Lily's first camping trip....ciao

No comments: