Sunday, May 2, 2010

Woe is me...

I have been in a funk these last few days, and I figured if I didn't have anything positive to say I should just keep to myself. Still not completely out of it. Anything anyone says I take personally, tho I'm sure I'm reading them wrong (I hope!). Maybe I just need to get out...feeling kind of claustrophobic. Maybe a nice tropical vacation would cheer me up? LOL Anyone want to join me?

I'm a bit tired of toast for breakfast and then a salad for lunch so I dug out my smoothie maker and this is what I've had the last two days... a spinach and berry smoothie...the dark bits not pulverized are blueberries, they never liquefy like the spinach and strawberries do. mmm good!
And now ... the next rule...
RULE 50: The banquet is in the first bite.

No other bite will taste as good as the first, the next bites usually aren't as satisfying. When the pleasure ends put down your fork.

ciao

No comments: