Thursday, April 1, 2010

SLACKER!

Yep, that's me...just forgot and then kept putting off posting. So I'll post a few rules today, and maybe post another later today to get back on track
... the weather is just beautiful here the last few days, time to get outside and enjoy it, so me and by buds took a little road trip to Ann Arbor yesterday and had a ball. We had lunch at Zingerman's Deli. We split a sandwich and side dishes of roasted potatoes and chick pea salad. Super yummy! We also shopped a few fun stores, I bought a few spices and a couscous/lentil salad that I want to make for dinner today. We went to a food co-0p and to a Home Goods store. Both awesome stores.
And I've been wanting to visit these fairy doors for quite some time and we found 5 of them.
They are so adorable ... I think I will get one for the side of my garage where my shade garden is. Or I'll make one to fit the space.






Now on to the rules:
RULE 36: Don't eat breakfast cereals that change the color of the milk.
The cereal is highly processed, full of carbohydrates and chemical additives.

RULE 37: The whiter the bread, the sooner you'll be dead.
White bread is just evil, there is nothing healthy about it, the ingredients are striped of anything nutritional then vitamins are added! How dumb is that, might just as well eat the healthy wheat and full grain breads with the nutrients still in it!

Time to get my groove on ... ciao!

1 comment:

joni said...

Love those little fairy doors...way cute! Now I want one! :) Great rules today...ones that I can live with easily!