Sunday, March 28, 2010

Score!

I scored at Kohls this weekend. I got a 30% off coupon last week so decided to get some new athletic shoes. I ended up getting 3 pair. It's been a year since I bought some so I thought it was about time. These old ones are ready for the trash!
I went to the grocery store 3 times this week, dang eating fresh food is WORK! I have to say I am very impressed with the variety of new organic foods at our grocery stores.

RULE 35: Eat sweet foods as you find them in nature.
Pretty simple. In nature sugars almost always come packaged with fiber. This slows their absorption which makes you feel fuller before you've ingested too many calories. This is why you should always choose whole fruit rather than fruit juice. So don't drink your sweets, especially soda and most juice.

Be good ... ciao

No comments: