Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New toy

Nancy's phone broke, contracts up = new phone for her and me! We made the switch to the i phone. I liked my blackberry but I thought was awkward to use some of the features. I have a few things figured out on the i phone but I know it'll be a bit before I'm flying. Nancy on the other hand is already frustrated. It would have been better if she had the day off to play with it before she had to jump in and try to figure things out while she's working (she uses it for work too). Hopefully I can help her tonight.

Here's the rule of the day:
RULE 45: ... Eat less.
No one likes to hear this, but really, we eat way too much. The servings at restaurants are just ridiculously huge. The meal I get at my favorite Mexican restaurant can feed me for 3 meals easily, same with Olive Garden.
"Calorie restriction" has repeatedly been shown to slow aging in animals. Many researchers think it could be the strongest link between diet and cancer prevention. We eat much more than our bodies need to be healthy. The following rules will help us manage the amount we eat.

Ciao my friends!

No comments: