Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

We are having a mellow day...We had Easter dinner yesterday at my brothers, had the usual ham, kielbasa, Polish Easter soup (which we call borscht even tho it's not made with beets) salads and coffee cake. I definitely ate too much sugar but Easter only comes once a year, and it's my favorite food holiday LOL BUT I am proud to say I have not had ANY Easter candy. Now that is a miracle since I LOVE it all. Since it was raining my SIL Mary hid eggs all over the living room and we watched all the kiddos find them. It was mayhem! We are a bunch of FREAKS! lol

I am so NOT clean eating today either, after taking the puppers for a walk Nancy and I stopped for a Slurpee, haven't had one of those in a year! Too sweet! So today is pretty much a bust at eating good as we are having pizza for dinner. Ah, tomorrow's another day.

RULE 40: Be the kind of person who takes supplements-then skip the supplements.
Sounds weird doesn't it? Well people who take supplements are usually healthier than those who don't, BUT in studies it shows that the supplements that they take aren't effective! The ones who take supplements are healthier due to their lifestyle, not the supplements they are taking. They generally are more health conscious, better educated and more affluent. They exercise more and eat more whole grains. So mimic their habits but save your money and skip the supplements.

Hope your Easter is great!

ciao

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful blue eyes Jayne!