Sunday, March 27, 2011

Holy Toledo time flies!

Yikes it's been 7 months since I blogged. I really don't know why I'm thinking of starting back, but here goes....I guess I'm hoping it will be a jump start to getting rid of more of these pounds that are jiggling on my booty! I have lost a few more and am now maintaining. Now is the time to get into full clean eating and exercising mode.
I actually have been eating pretty good, but the slip ups have been more frequent and I really don't want to slide back into old unhealthy habits.
Nancy (my sis) and I joined the Y in November. We started out doing really well but with the holidays, sickies and vacation we've been slacking. We are heading back on Wednesday. I'm going to step it up a notch and try to do some Margaret Richard on days I don't hit the Y. I used to follow her regime, it's old school but it works.
I'm not going to blather on and on in my first post back so I'll end with the next rule (yes I will finish, well except for the very last one as my puppy at it) (REALLY)

RULE 58: Do all your eating at a table.
First of all a desk is NOT a table. Eating at your desk or while watching tv is mindless eating. You are not focusing on what you are putting in your body. If you have to eat at your desk make sure it is good food.

More to come!

10 comments:

latha vijayakumar said...

Rule 58 is a useful tip. Thanks for sharing

tony- texas car shipper said...

Welcome back. Good blog.

Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice I like to enjoy every pages,
pulmonary hypertension symptoms
regards...

Deb said...

Haha, I did the same thing.. Joined a gym, went a couple of days and then slacked off recently. You're absolutely right though - never eat at your desk, or near your computer or TV. You don't realize how much more you eat! Anyway, stopped in, love your humor!

kaizen events said...

Those were the days. I miss that era.

faizy said...

good post a thanks for trying to improve us http://how2-lose-weight.blogspot.com/

bloomsoft said...

Bloomsoft is a company in PAKISTAN.The company was founded in early 1999.Bloomsoft software and web design solutions is a profitably growing international software and web design company that develops leading-edge software to automate the processes of small and medium-sized organizations.

child birth said...

Awesome tips. I will bookmark your page.

Unknown said...

http://onlinejob-pk.blogspot.com/2012/01/earn-money-online-at-home-by-view-ads_23.html

online dramas said...

so nice blogger