Sunday, March 21, 2010

I need an intervention!

I am so addicted to the stupid games on crackbook that I need an intervention. How do I get unaddicted? Cold turkey or gradual? I think it's going to have to be cold turkey as I keep procrastinating the gradual thing LOL.

I am happy to report that I took the blueberries back to Kroger! I'm proud of myself ... HA!
When there I picked up a package of Ezekiel Bread made by Food for Life.I read about it on a message board where they are trying to limit white flour and sugar. I toasted 2 slices this morning and it is ok, a bit dry, but I like that it's so healthy so I will probably buy it again. And if you're doing Weight Watchers it's only one point per slice, and they are real sized slices, not those super slim ones.

and...
RULE 29: Eat like an omnivore.
It's a good idea to add a few new species and not just new foods to your diet. That means new kinds of plants, animals and fungi. There is a huge diversity of food products offered in supermarkets and this is deceptive as many of them are made of just a few plant species, the most being corn, wheat and soy, which are seeds, not leaves. The larger diversity of species you eat the more likely you are to cover all nutritional bases.

now get busy...do something today! (yeah, giving myself a pep talk)

ciao

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Jayne - I started limiting myself to 30 minutes of Facebook a day. It's hard but it helps :0)